3 Cocktails - 1 Shaker!
A wonderful fruity and delicately herbaceous cocktail - perfect for sunny afternoons in the garden! You will receive all the ingredients you need to shake up a perfect summer drink!
Your Cocktail: Fresh Blueberries and Thyme leaves - Tanqueray Gin - Freshly Squeezed Lemon juice & Agave Syrup.
1. Empty the bags from your shaker
2. Put the blueberries and thyme leaves in the bottom of your shaker and squash and muddle the berries and herb leaves together with the back of a spoon - releasing all the juice and flavours.
3. Holding the bag with the alcohol and juice in, over the cocktail shaker, snip the side and pour the contents over the muddled berries and herbs.
4. Add very cold ice to your shaker - about 1/3 of the way full.
5. Put the top and lid on the shaker - holding firmly - shake until the outside of the shaker is cold.
6. Take the lid off and pour your cocktail through the in-built strainer in the shaker, into a glass with ice in.
7. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
8. Enjoy x